Sunday 28 September 2014

Why Blogspot, Why Now?

I'm Oscar Taylor-Kent, the writer. Why do I have a BlogSpot when I have my own website, www.oscartk.co.uk which has its own blog?

Think about that blog as my personal space, my online calling card and hub, from which everything else can be found, including this blog. Blog posts on that website will be more personal and more in relation to me, the person, the myth.

Here, on BlogSpot, will be devoted to my fiction. That means no video game rants, and no Doctor Who book reviews. Fiction, plain and simple.

My debut novella, A Dark Hand, which launched to critical acclaim (from 2-3 people I know very closely) will be reposted here as the beginning to a series. The purchasable editions of the ebook will become free in a short amount of time.

Anyway, keep an eye on this space if you want to see more about my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment